Friday, May 23, 2008

belated blogging

dear loyal readership (of three),

I know I’ve neglected my little patch of the blogosphere. I do have very good reasons. They are the same reasons I haven’t been sleeping much, or dressing in appropriate work attire, or focusing on tasks, or stopped smiling in eleven days.

Well, that’s not entirely true. The difficulties dressing in work attire has more to do with the fact that it is sunshiney blissfulness in Nashville these days and I have a plethora of summer dresses that are begging to be let out of my closet. Yesterday I went through five of them before I found one that was semi-professional looking – as opposed to ‘take me to a park, lie on the grass holding hands and drink smoothies with me’ looking. I seem to have an abundance of dresses of the latter type. I seem to prefer the latter activity to pretty much anything else in the world so that’s okay.

See? Just be glad I haven’t been blogging every day because it would be much of this giddy incoherency.

Much love,
Gol

1 comment:

montague said...

ramblings or not, we've missed you!