Tuesday, September 09, 2008

i don't have apple stock...

but i should. everything they do is magic. i love their advertising. the trendy mac vs dorky pc ads? brilliant. i even love the packaging apple uses. my iphone box was so pretty that i want to cuddle it as i sleep at night.

how can you look at the ad below and not want to lick the screen? case and point.



















i don't think i've been blatant enough about my iphone adoration in this sphere, so let me rectify that by stating for the record that this little contraption has firmly lodged itself into my heart.

and it continues to astound me with its powers. for instance, midomi -an application you can get for free- where you hum or sing a few bars of a song and it can tell you the name of the song, the artist, and a direct one click method of purchasing the track.

goodbye to those frustrating moments when you have a song running through your head and you don't know who sings it. hello genius who created this application, can we be friends?

obsessed? maybe. ashamed to love an object so much? heck no.

1 comment:

Write Softly said...

I know. I know. The "shazam" application does the same thing, but I DID NOT KNOW there was one out there you could SING to. I must download it now.

Thanks for the tip.