Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a perfect start to the day

yesteray was pretty intense work wise. i won't go into the etails because well, it's probably not that interesting to you, and i on't really want to re-live it...but i came home on the brink of exhaustion an then EVERYTHING else also went wrong.

for example, see all the typo's in the sentence above? well, you can thank the 'd' on my keyboar that just ecided to stop working unless I JAM own on it really hard.

then i saw a mystery charge on my creit carD that i guess i've been charge every month since january...an i have no iea when i signe up for Reservation Rewards, nor do i want to be signe up but they've been siphoning my money this entire year. an ofcourse i can't get hold of a human on the phone.

my best friend is having a big birthday bash soon but it falls on the weekend of my first show opening so chances of getting down there are slim unless i start looking for new work. an we all know how teious it is to put together a resume.

an i was hungry because i hadn't eaten all ay because when i'm stressed the most i can do is gulp back americanos.

an today an tomorrow will be equally stressful & action packe at work. so i ha that to look forwar to.

in this state i crashe feeling pretty awful.

but then this morning i woke to this gem in my inbox. an it reminded me that i am loved by someone wonderful who knows me so well, an knows all the things that make me happy...and well, everything else suenly isn't as har to eal with.

even not having a D key.

thank you dev.

x



Robot Parade from Jared Foster on Vimeo.

2 comments:

SAMIMI-EXTREMIE said...

what's your show on??

golriz lucina said...

avenue q is opening here in a week. have you seen it? you'd love it.