Saturday, October 25, 2008

scooby dooby doo, where are you?

hi party people,
once again my intermittent blogging is reprehensible. and i only have one excuse.
i'm lame.
forgive me?
good.

in other news, avenue q is the first show on my broadway season and it is opening in nashville next week. come and see it - but be warned, there is explicit puppet nudity. so leave the kids at home.

what else?

autumn has arrived in nashville which means getting cosy and bundled up in jackets and scarves and hats and mittens. between dev's collection and mine, we have quite the plethora to choose from.

my latest addictions include americano's with STEAMED heavy whipping cream and this treasure trove.

1 comment:

noosh. said...

aww that chinchilla looks like my old one :(( i do miss him!! i like the site though...