Tuesday, November 10, 2009

how to bemuse me: thank me for my "kind behavior"

here is a screenshot from the live chat I just had with Bank of America. the staff member was really helpful and resolved the situation and then ended with this compliment. had to save it for posterity of course. the next time, i get heckled by JETSTAR and their horrible customer service staff, i'm just going to email/fax/carrier pigeon this little message their way and BAM - i'll show them i'm actually a nice person, that exhibits kind behavior.

1 comment:

a penny for the old guy said...

DUDE! I adore B of A chat. i mean it. i use it all the time. it's soo helpful! and you don't have to wait on the phone! and they usually totally fix everything. you know what? eff gchat/FBchat/MSN. shizeously. from now on i'm just logging in to B of A when i get lonely.