Thursday, March 13, 2008

layers


yesterday:

- i drank coffee for the first time in months and it was delicious
- i wrote a letter to someone with the intention of not sending it. but once complete i decided to send it. one of the best decisions i've ever made.
- m2 told me she has been craving crepes and is actually losing sleep over this.
- lou diamond phillips told me he loved my accent and all i wanted to say back was 'you were great in la bamba'. i resisted the urge.
- i had dinner with three people - parents of my friends. i realized i love them as much as i love my friends.
- my mac decided that it's battery no longer holds any charge.
- my obliques hurt from over zealous yoga the night before.
- i stayed up too late.


today:

- the sun came out in nashville and i basked in it for a full hour. feet propped up on a chair outside on the patio of tpac. it was blissful.
- luca laughed and my heart melted.
- i ate half a giant bag of little lads popcorn for dinner. it is made using mystery herbs. i've figured out dill, sea salt and nutritional yeast. but i'm not sure what else is involved. it is addictive though, so probably cocaine.
- i told a friend some of the things i miss most about new zealand. the more i thought about it the more i missed. as i was typing my list clever google popped up with an ad for flights from lax to auckland for $900. i was oh so tempted.
- i realized i'm so inconsistent with this blog.
- my domino necklace purchase from etsy arrived. it is even more lovely than i had expected.
- i shot my final tv spot for channel 2 news for my official broadway season
- became a fan of tulsi tea - sweet rose - with a splash of half and half and a dash of agave. mmm
- i stayed up too late again.

4 comments:

montague said...

i promised my self i would be in bed by 10pm every night during the fast. as if.

Ashley Ludwin said...

if I had a nickel for all the unsent letters... well, I wouldn't be rich, id probably be under the poverty level. but, still, I should go back and send one!

p.s. I don't know if i've ever told you this, but, um... I...um, think...um, that I love you!

Capone: said...

a world without coffee? where would coffee dates go? to tea? it's just not the same... so, coffee date soon? maybe? oh... okay - i'll wait for your call ...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.